Planning an outdoor adventure doesn’t necessarily mean an expensive trip to high-end equipment retail store. Just rent from us instead! We maintain the largest collection of rental camping and cycling gear in Bangalore; our gear is made up only of the top brands.
With thoroughly inspected and dependable equipment like cycles, tents, rock climbing gear, lanterns, sleeping bags, camping stoves/barbecue sets and lots more, we even have everything you need to throw a great outdoor party.
We curate a variety of outdoor activities for groups of all sizes. From early morning Sunday rides in and around Bangalore to weekend/multi-day trekking/camping trips. Some of the outdoor activities we offer are: Trail Cycling, Long Distance Cycling, Trekking, Rock Climbing, Kayaking and Camping.
We also offer camping solutions for large capacity events. Some of the events that we have undertaken include: Storm Festival, EVC , Naariyal Paani, Mud Rush, Go MAD, Monkey town, Bean town backyard, Bloom in Green, Sea side start up summit, Wander fest, etc.
- Look at our list of equipment to decide what you’ll need.
- Visit us to pick your equipment up, or call us at 080 – 41154594 to reserve it for a later date. Payment can be done either by Cash or UPI (Google pay). To pick up your equipment, be 18 years or older and bring a photo ID. You can see our working hours here.
- Once your return date arrives, return your equipment cleaned, dried, and packed.
List of Equipment:
- Renters must be 18 years or older.
- Rental equipment reservations, pick-ups, and returns can only be done during business hours or by a scheduled appointment.
- Reservations are on a first come, first served basis.
- Renters must test all equipment before leaving to ensure everything is in working order. It is the renter’s responsibility to check all equipment for damage or missing parts prior to leaving the shop.
- Renters must properly clean, dry, and pack the equipment prior to its return. If returned equipment is not clean, dry, and properly packed, a cleaning fee will be assessed.
- Cleaning will be charged at Rs. 150 an hour, with a minimum charge of Rs.100. Tents may be returned wet, but tents that are dirty may incur a cleaning fee.
- Renters will pay to replace equipment or similar equipment at its current retail value if:
- The equipment is not returned to the store during business hours and it is damaged, lost, or stolen;
- The equipment is damaged, lost, or stolen while in the renter’s possession